Physical mail leaves an imprint in the brain — Millward Brown, a research agency has found that physical media left a “deeper footprint” in the brain than digital media did. If people can touch and see a piece of direct mail, they’re likely to be more engaged.
2. Age of home owner: The disposable income is higher with older individuals
3. Household income: Targeting home owners with higher incomes increases the chances of them having the means to replace their system should it fail.
4. Credit worthiness: Based on the number of credit cards they own, in combination with their potential investor level, their credit worthiness gives you peace of mind they will be able to afford your services.
5. Value of the home: The higher the value, the likelihood the home owner will want to keep up on the maintenance and make necessary repairs.
6. Location, location, location: Choose a radius around your shop, specific zip code.